Friday, April 2, 2010

To the top we go...

Today was a great day. DuVall and I took the girls to the Palm Springs Aerial TramWay, about and hour and a half from our house. We started at 2500 feet and ended up at 8600 feet. The view was amazing, the tram ride, although slightly terrifying, was awesome, and I finally proved to Olivia that it does snow in California! We ate lunch at the top of the mountain, did a little hiking, and just enjoyed being together.

Tram

See, SNOW!!!


Don't look down...


mountain top


One lucky dad, two very lucky girls...

Favorite shots of the day...


Thank you family for a wonderful day and a wonderful birthday.
I'm truly blessed.

2 comments:

Us said...

LOVE the pics of the girls with their heads tilted sitting on the rock. The are so adorable. I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I've been thinking about you all day. Love ya!

Jessica said...

What a great way to spend your b-day! Love the pictures of the girls and I have to admit, my palms get sweaty with a few of those pics! :)