Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funny now...not then

I took the girls to the Library yesterday to pick out some books. Abbi was being a MAJOR 2 year old yesterday, so I gave her a little pep talk before we walked in.
"Abbi, remember, we use quiet voices in the library, we don't climb or bounce on the furniture, we leave the ropes in the check out line alone, we don't climb on the ramp railings..."
She seemed to understand, but I'm pretty sure she had no intention of listening to me. We were in the check out line getting ready to leave. I had already asked her to STOP doing just about everything I had previously asked her not to. I had HAD it.
BUT, just when I thought we could leave with my temper still in check.....


She took off her shoes and threw them in the book drop.


Good thing you're cute.

4 comments:

RazakFamily said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! I wish so bad I could have been there to see that one!
Esi-girl has that same super cute outfit :)

Jessica said...

LOL-at least it is entertaining to the rest of us! :) Heard Duv didn't help the situation!

emuhle said...

hahaha. that is funny :)

Em and AJ said...

That is too funny...Only moms who can relate to that laugh! :)