Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh, the places you will go....

Today Olivia had her last day of Kindergarten. Although embarrassing, I did cry. I cried yesterday at their end of the year performance as they sang about their ABC'c and numbers, being good friends and bringing harmony to the world. It was so sweet. And then I cried today when we said goodbye to her teacher and watched a slideshow of all the pictures I had taken of her class throughout the year. Silly, I know. But I couldn't help it. I didn't get this emotional when we finished preschool but this feels different. Kindergarten is SUCH A BIG DEAL, and now its over. We are excited for things to come but sad to see this school year end.

Olivia's First Day of Kindergarten
Olivia's Last Day of Kindergarten

Bring on the summer fun!

9 comments:

DuVall J said...

I LOVE HER

RazakFamily said...

I can't believe that she's already graduated Kindergarten! She's such a big girl...and just as beautiful as her momma!

Richelle-Lynn Garn said...

So sweet! Amy this is really dating us but I remember when you held my and took me up to the school bus and dropped me off at my Kindergarten class on my first day. Crazy huh?

Richelle-Lynn Garn said...

Wow, that was a major run-on sentence.

Amy said...

Ah, sweet memories Richelle. You were like the little sister I always wanted! :)

Unknown said...

she is so sweet! I am so glad Makissa loves her so much!

LagaFamily said...

I can't believe how old she is! She she is cute! (And no, you haven't called me back. I was starting to worry!) :)

Dru said...

I like the pictures. It shows how much she grew during the year.

Lindsey said...

Amy...it's Lindsey, from nursing school...hi!! I love that I found your blog. What a blog stalker I am! your girls are beautiful. Congratulations. Your family looks happy and that makes me happy for you. And I cried when Elijah finished preschool. :)