Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lazy, crazy days of summer....

I've been so lazy about taking pictures lately! We've had a couple of great Sea World trips, beach trips, pool trips, park trips, forth parties.....But no pictures to show for it. MY BAD! I did get a couple of shots at a birthday party we went to at a place called PUMP IT UP. And we also had a moive night in our backyard, which was a total blast. DuVall built a wood frame to hang a sheet on, brought a projector home from work, invited some friends over and VOILA,
Movie Night!



Pump It Up!



Backyard Movie Night!

2 comments:

TheHardyFamily said...

All the kids look so cute on movie night!!! Love that picture :)

Em and AJ said...

Looks like so much fun. I have been very bad about taking pictures this summer...my excuse is I am having so much fun enjoying the moment that I forget to capture them. Hope you guys are doing great!