Thursday, June 3, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

This little girl turns six today.
I tried, really I did, to keep her little. I even asked her if it would be okay for her to stay little forever. She said no. So I guess I will have to watch her grow older and get bigger. And be happy about it. Because, after all, she is growing up to be such a wonderful girl. So sensitive, so caring, so obedient, so full of life and intensity, and so smart, she brings a smile to our face everyday.

Happy Birthday to my first born. A mother couldn't love you more!

6 comments:

DuVall J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORM!! Daddy loves you!

Scott and Stacia said...

Wow, a mother of a 6 year old!! I can't believe Olivia is 6 already! How fun! I love the More-oreo conversation, too cute. And those pictures are to die for!

Richelle-Lynn Garn said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl. Amy, your kids are so cute. That sweet little Abbi looks just like you. Hope you guys have some fun celebrating.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Livi Lou! We love you and can't wait to see you this summer! I told Jaren the same thing about growing up and he told me no too! :(

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet heart! You are just too beautiful :)

Kierstin said...

Happy (late) birthday Livvie! You're such a sweet, beautiful, wonderful girl and we love you to pieces!! We hope to see you soon! xo