Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy New Year!

For New Years Eve DuVall and I (and Beth) went out with some friends and I tried Sushi for the first time! AND....I didn't like it. At all. I tried, really I did, because I wanted so badly to like it. But I almost couldn't keep it down. I guess I'm just not a fish person. Grams watched the girls while we were out (Thanks Grams!) and we came home in time to ring in the New Year with our kiddies! (East Coast New Years of course!) The girls felt that we all needed to wear hats so they found a couple of their own for themselves and then because DuVall, baby, and I didn't have hats they made us some! How nice! :) Not sure why we needed hats but we sure had fun! And of course we made lots of noise, with our pots and pans, when the ball dropped. Another great New Year with our beautiful girls!

Happy New Year from the Laws Girls!

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

Amy! That baby looks as big as you! Your family is beautiful. Xo