Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Elizabeth Ann...

Oh, sweet Elizabeth Ann! Its true, ya know, what they say about the third kid and lack of picture taking...BUT thank goodness for the iPhone! Elizabeth is quickly approaching eight months old and I cannot wrap my head around that! This lil' (well, not so lil') peanut is a ray of light when she smiles. She just melts my heart. BUT oh my goodness SHE. IS. A. HANDFUL! (I am going to start a support group for mothers of acid reflux/incredibly high maintenance babies!) She is teaching me all sorts of things about myself! And I'm looking forward to some hopefully easier toddler years. (Don't count on it, I know...) But I don't want to wish away these precious baby months either. There are so many truly WONDERFUL moments with Baby Beth! And I LOVE THIS BABY!!!!
Here is some "pics" from the last couple months...




Abbi made her a little crown out of paper...She was happy to wear it.

First time trying out her new chair....she wasn't sure at first. Now she likes it because its where she EATS!


BIG bow to go with those BIG cheeks!


See..told ya!

Its barely hanging on but LOOK, a clippy in her hair!



Yep, she really is THAT chunky...
(23 pounds at 6 months...off the charts...)



My Happy Girl
(except when she's not!)

You've got my heart forever Lizi bear!

4 comments:

DuVall J said...

Amy, you're the best Mom I know -

Jessica said...

Love love love it! She just makes me smile! Can't wait to meet her this summer. Hang in there with the reflux!

Staci said...

So Sweet!! I love that you, petite little thing, has cute chunky babies!! My fav above is the huge bow! You know I love big hair accessories!!

So, bad news, we are not coming for Easter! I am so sorry! Last year we started a tradition to go camping on Easter and I was hoping Joeb would have the whole week off and we could just come the weekend before, but alas, he does not. So we are going to have to choose a different time to come... Probably in the summer. Sorry and I will get in touch and soon as we come up with a date! It was great to see you all a few weeks ago!

Team Heaton said...

Oh my goodness!! She is adorable! I would just squeeze that chubbiness all day long. So cute!