Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Punky!

Olivia had a birthday! And she turned 7!

This year she asked that if we could go camping on her birthday...and since we won't have that opportunity for too much longer this summer (I think 7 months prego is my camping limit) we thought we'd better!
And it was so worth it.
We had a great time with family and friends....
and the campsite had really nice bathrooms! Yahoo!


I say it every time a birthday rolls around,
I can't believe how old she is....
Would you please, please stop growing!
(She always says NO!)
Olivia is nothing short of AMAZING.
I count my blessings everyday that she is my daughter.
Love you more, most, infinity, moon and back Livi-lou...I win.

3 comments:

DuVall J said...

WORM!!!!! I hope you're never to big to hold my hand.

Jenna said...

I can't believe she is 7 either. I remember babysitting her when she was a little chunky monkey. Now she is a beautiful young girl! Looks like a fun birthday. Happy Birthday Olivia!

Jessica said...

What a fun birthday! She is such a cutie. I say the same thing with each of my kids birthday! How fast time goes when you get old! :( I wish I could just freeze it sometimes!