Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An adventure of our own....

While Dad and Livi were off riding the red rocks of southern Utah (see post below), Abbi and I had our own little adventure at BooBoo and Grandpa's house! A little pool time, some shopping, baking, movies, and much more....


We had a great time, getting spoiled by the very best people I know!
Grandpa and great-grams were also in on all the fun but apparently I was a total lame-wad with the camera and didn't manage to get a picture with either of them. Lame.

(I have some awesome pictures of Abbi playing in the pool with BooBoo, my mom, but per mother's request I left the bathing suit pictures off the bloggity-blog. I think my mom is the cutest thing around so I was very, very, very tempted to break my promise and post them anyway....but I did promise. And I guess I'd better keep it.... She didn't say anything about facebook, however......)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Facebook them!!!! haha well Abbi sure does have great grandparents and she looks like she loves the pool. We'll have to have a swim date this summer.

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can see some Livi in those pics of Abbi!