Saturday, August 14, 2010

Seven Wonderful Years....

Today DuVall and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Looking back I never could have imagined all that we've been through together so far on our journey. Incredible joys, deep sorrows, so much stronger because of both. Not a day goes by that I don't realize how lucky I am to be married to my best friend.
No one can make me laugh harder, no one makes me feel more safe, and no one loves you more than I do DuVall! Thank you for seven wonderful years. I look forward to many, many, many, many more!

4 comments:

DuVall J said...

HAPPY DAY! I LOVE YOU WIFE!!

Kathryn C. said...

Yay! Happy 7th Anniversary! Love and miss you guys!

RazakFamily said...

YEAH for 7!!!
Feels like I've known you guys as a couple WAY longer (in a good way)
Love you much :)

Kristin said...

hope you had fun celebrating your anniversary while we lost our softball game ... to santa rosa! can you belive it!? seriously though, happy anniversary!

ps-im not a blog stalker. i found your blog on sara siggards blog :) oh, and my blog is private so email me your email so i can send you an invite
kristin.fuller@yahoo.com