Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance and some other stuff...



Here's the Daddy...

Here's the Daughter...

Here's the Daddy-Daughter!
And they had a great time. Apparently Olivia really knows how to boogie-down.
(Um, wow, did I really just say "boogie-down"?)

And in other news...

Olivia was not at all pleased at my lack of Valentine's Day Decor. I had none. So she forced me to get "creative". It's in quotations because that word is SO relative. I really am NOT creative. Here's what Livi and I came up with...


Sparkly heart bouquets...

Fabric heart wreath idea I stole off a truly crafty person's blog...
"I Love You" in frames...
Olivia is somewhat satisfied but thinks we need a little more.
I say we gotta enough.
So, I'm sure we'll end up with more.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

So cute!!!! I love those pictures of Olivia and her daddy!!! She is so big. Super cute v-day decorations.

Jessica said...

Cute decor-That is way more than I would have come up with for sure!

Us said...

Good work on the decor! I love decorating for the "lesser" holidays. I remember daddy daughter dinners and dances... so fun!