Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who needs countertops anyway....?

Today my kitchen counter and backslash got destroyed and hauled away. Along with our sink and cook top. (well, the cook top is in the garage but is currently unavailable.) It will be like this for two weeks, until the new countertops are ready. Totally awesome.
Actually I am not complaining, really. No, really. This is all very exciting to me and its all more than I could ever deserve! I'll post before and after pics when its all done.
The girls thought their new secret hiding spot was pretty neat.


6 comments:

Jessica said...

I am excited to see some pictures! The cabinents and flooring look awesome!

Jenna said...

So awesome!! I'm excited to see what it looks like when it's all done!!!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Looks awesome! Where are you? What type of countertops are you doing? Chris/ Colin designs alot of kitchens. Does mostly concrete counters. I'd love to here about it! Mom and Dad are home! So happy for you! Grandparents are the best!!!!

Us said...

Cool. Does that mean you don't have to make dinner until the new ones arrive? Sweet! The flooring looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see the countertops when they arrive. We will be in town later this week. I'll call you and we can arrange A LOT of time to hang out.
Love you - Kris

lethabo said...

hot. when can we visit?

emuhle said...

i love the cheezers :) the rest of your kitchen looks awe-some. and by awesome, i mean i probably want my kitchen to look exactly the same :) we miss you guys!