Monday, September 14, 2009

Quality Family Time...

We took the kids to the zoo this weekend! I've decided I love the zoo and I especially love having passes to the zoo. Going often for only a few hours at a time is most certainly the way to go.


checking out the elephants


So glad these guys were behind glass. Their size was overwhelming.

Petting Zoo...this part always makes me want to live on a little farm. I love farm animals!
Apparently Abbi does too because she kept kissing the goats. Its grossed us out a little but it was just so sweet.


*only two more days until I have a kitchen again. So, so, so happy! Pictures to come...

7 comments:

Staci said...

Hey, we would have totally come by to say hi, but this vacation was out of our control! My parents planned everything and there was barely room enough for us to go to church. We thought about going to your church, but went to closer one instead. Good thing because we didn't have a clue you moved! I think that is something you should blog! I need pictures! The new house seems pretty dang cute! Congratulations!

Gramps and Queenie said...

I love Olivia's hair...And I really think you should get a goat as a pet.....

Jessica said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the Koala bear-I just think they are so cuddly looking! Glad you almost have your kitchen back, I think I would be going CRAZY!

RazakFamily said...

We don't have a lion at our zoo - I'm jealous!

Jenna said...

So cute!! I think zoos are wonderful entertainment for kids!! We just went and you saw much cooler animals than we did and actual pictures of them!!

Scott and Stacia said...

We also love the zoo!

emuhle said...

we miss you guys! i'm surprised to see curly hair on liver! and i love doodle with the goats. she would kiss them.