Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chicago...Chicago

Our Thanksgiving trip to Chicago was a blast! Mostly because we were able to spend time with our family (seriously I was so content just to hang out with everyone and Livi and Abbi had cousins to play with!!!) But we also got to do some pretty cool things while we were there too. We went to this awesome little town called Woodstock. This is where the movie Groundhog Day was filmed. It was so cool and very quaint. We also ventured into downtown one night to see the musical WICKED. IT-WAS-AMAZING!!! Seriously, I was in heaven. Jessica had already seen it so she, very graciously, volunteered to watch the childrens. So, a night out on the town, without my children, with DuVall, (and Dru and Linda/Grannie), to see WICKED, a play I have been dying to see for almost two years....pretty much I was a happy girl.
So thank you to Dru and Jess for such a fabulous vacation and Thanksgiving meal. We were so glad we could be there with you and your kids and Grannie!!!
Here are some pictures from the trip. The one of the Wicked Stage was all I could take before some old, wrinkly, usher told me to put my camera away or else she would take it.


5 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Looks like fun! I'm so jealous you saw Wicked...I haven't seen it yet. Can't wait until you guys come for Christmas!

RazakFamily said...

these pictures make me miss you guys even more! So glad you're going to be around for Christmas :)

Jessica said...

Love the pictures-we will have to trade! We are so glad you guys came and can't wait to do it again sometime!

Us said...

I love the pink jackets! Your girls are so cute - I just want to squeeze Abbi! Miss you!
Kristy

emuhle said...

oh, it looks like you guys had a great time! we're so excited to see you at christmas! :)