Sunday, September 28, 2008

Princess Livi and Abbi cuteness...


Olivia went to a birthday party on Saturday. It was a tea/dress -up -like -a- princess- if -you- want- party. After some serious fashion-female drama this is what Livi looked like on her way to the party. She's a cutie and I love her dearly but I do believe I am in for a real treat come teenage years. Mom, I am so sorry for all the drama I caused when it came to clothes and hair. I do recall you telling me that I had strong opinions at an early age. I believe I am experiencing payback or "what goes around comes around".
Livi had a great time at the party and informed me that the tea was really just apple juice because we don't drink tea, so I didn't need to worry. I love this girl.



Just a few pictures Olivia captured of Abbi in the bath tub. The second one is a common face that Abbi pulls when she's extra happy or trying to be funny. While making this face she breathes quite loudly and quickly in and out of her nose. Real cute unless she's got a cold.



***For those who are wondering about my last post.....Olivia completely forgot about her question (which is BEYOND rare for this child) and I wasn't about to remind her of it. I guess we dodged that bullet for now.

8 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Ha! I'll have to call you guys and tell her to ask Daddy about babies! Livi looked great. And Abbi's faces are so funny. Brody has a cold right now, so I understand the blowing out thing! Miss you!

Jenna and Daniel said...

It's so good to hear from you. I can't believe how grown up Olivia is! What beautiful girls.

ajensen said...

Abbi is slimming right down. Livi looks so cute too. What was the drama about?

Jessica said...

Abbi is getting some hair and it looks as if there are a few curls? Ah, the drama of clothes-we have serious sock issues at our house! :)

emuhle said...

oh man, can we live with you guys again? we miss you and your cute girls like crazy!

Brad said...

That's great that Olivia caught such a cute picture. Anna does that same breathing in and out thing as Abbi. So cute!

Kierstin said...

Abbi looks like you when she's doing her funny face :) what cuties!

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness Amy--the princess story cracks me up. I think she is yours :) Just added you to my friends list...didn't know you had a blog until recently:) Enjoy your girls!!