Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Steps

My life just got a whole lot busier.
Way to go, my little tornado!




Actually, I think it's so fun to watch your kids hit milestones. Even if it's before you are ready for them. What a blessing to have happy, healthy kids!

FYI: We call her our little tornado because everywhere she's been it looks like a little tornado passed through. She can tear apart a room faster than you can brush your teeth...really!

(Yes, that is the Ammon, The Missionary cartoon you hear in the background.)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, she is walking already! I am not sure whether to be happy for you or not! :) Have fun chasing.

Hendry Family said...

She is adorable. Her little voice is so sweet. Life is never the same after they start walking. Cute, cute family.

Holly said...

What a sweet little girl! I love how wobbily she is!

emuhle said...

yay for the wobbles! and cute background, too!

LagaFamily said...

She's walking already?? Wow, have fun chasing her around! Cute blog, by the way!

Jackson Family said...

How old is she that she's walking already Amy??? I thought she was only 10 months or so??? Holy cow - I'm not ready for that either! Congrats. She is soooooo cute!