Thursday, May 1, 2008

Husband Tag



Thank you Kacey! I'm no party pooper so I guess I'll play.


What is his name: DuVall J (just J, no period) Laws

How long have you been married: Feels like forever!!! Well, only 5 years come August.

How old is he? 30, 30, 30!

Who eats more? That depends if I'm pregnant or not. Right now, he does.

Who said I love you first? We kinda said it at the same time, but he'll say I said it first. Cause I'm cool like that!

Who is taller? I'm pretty sure he is.

Who sings better? He actually has a good voice. But he doesn't think so. But I sing better. :)

Who is smarter? Definitely him. Well, we both have our smart moments. I got way better grades than him though.

Whose temper is worse? Mine, for sure. Surprised some of you didn't I!

Who does the laundry? I do, sometimes. He does when he's tired of having no clean clothes.

Who does the dishes? Me, unless I ask him to, to which he will always reply No, and then he does them anyway.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now, DuVall cause he has this thing about sleeping the furthest away from the door. He says its so he can see the whole room better. I think its because the kids will come to whoever is closest to the door. (Actually we tried to switch it up once and Olivia took one look at DuVall and still found me on the other side of the bed.)

Who cooks dinner? Me, unless I don't, and then DuVall makes PBJ's. He's gotten really good at it.

Who drives when you are together? Usually DuVall unless his commute for the day was particularly terrible.

Who is more stubborn? DUVALL FOR SURE! Hello, he's a LAWS!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, always me. To a fault.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine live in Brazil. DuVall's dad recently passed away. So Linda, my mother in law, is who we see the most now. We love you grannie!

Who has more friends? Samers

Who has more siblings? DuVall, the youngest of nine.

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, unless I'm wearing a skirt, then just DuVall.


7 Things About You Tag

Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird, whatever you are brave enough to share.~


1. I am a sugar addict. I'm trying to kick the habit and I am failing miserably.

2. When I was three I bit through my tongue.

3. I have an elf ear. Right side.

4. When I first saw DuVall, two years before we really met, I thought he was scary and intimidating.

5. Deep down, I wish I could be a Broadway star. (But I hate to perform.)

6. When Olivia was three weeks old I fell down the stairs holding her and a week later DuVall was holding her asleep on the couch and she rolled off him onto the floor. It's amazing she is alive.

7. Right after I had Olivia they gave me morphine, my first experience with the drug. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. (No I am not an addict, but I do understand the appeal.)


TAG You're IT! Anyone who would like to participate. See how nice I am!



1 comment:

Kierstin said...

All I can say is that I totally agree with the stubborn part. My heavens... how long can they stay mad for??!! Days upon days... just to prove that they are REALLY mad at you. Oh boy, almost 8 years later and I'm still working on that one! Good thing all of their good qualities outweigh the frustrating ones.