Monday, November 19, 2012

A little bit of random...

 Wearing big sisters shirt...

 If there is one of these around the girls will "demand" their picture be taken...

 And Daddy's too

Duck park....these ducks will eat out of your hand. 

Elizabeth prefers to push the girls around instead of ride...

 Happiness...

Loves her some glasses!

...And she found my smoothie. Cute... but sad cause I really wanted my smoothie! ;)



Abbi caught this face after she took my phone from Elizabeth...don't mess with this girl and her phones! Sadness!

She doesn't often do this but isn't she sweet when she sleeps!?

Pinterest craft...fall pumpkins made from dryer vent tubing. 


 My funny girl...

And last month DuVall took Olivia to the Air Show in San Diego....Just Livi and the boys!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the smoothie pics! Grace pulls a face like that when I take my phone away too!