Sunday, September 16, 2012

Utah trip...part tres...


After our Laws Family Reunion DuVall had to go home and back to work...But the girls and I stayed in Utah for a few days more and played, played, played!
 Here are JUST A FEW of the fun things we did...

This is the Place Park...very, very cool






We all wanted to take this lil' guy home


Abbi stepped in somethin'. Not so weird for Abbi to find the only mud puddle and step in it. 
So grandpa helped her wash it off....what a guy!

Happy baby...she was so good!








Seven Peaks Water Park...
(Minus me and Baby...poor thing was sick so we stayed home and slept. Boo.)
The girls had a great day with BooBoo and Grandpa and Uncle Paulie!

Awesome thunder storm closed things down for a bit....but only for a bit



For the 24th we spent the day in Spanish Fork....nothin' like small town celebrations!!!!
Awesome redneck Parade....made me happy....
and sad that DuVall wasn't there to enjoy it with me.


                                      



Enjoying some goodness in the beautiful provo summer weather...


And baby played in the sprinklers....



Park City was a blast. I think I could live there it's just so beautiful!

On our way up....

 to the alpine slide



My parents took the girls on the new Alpine Coaster....they said it was AWESOME!


And of course we couldn't leave Utah without a visit to Uncle Paulies horses.
Unfortunately his horsey was feeling a bit under the weather so we didn't do any riding but the kids were content with just loving on him. I LOVE that they love horses so much. I'm glad they aren't scared of them like their momma. 





I think we sufficiently wore these kiddos out! 
It was a fantastic trip!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like GTGT! Gotta love tractors in a parade-I think that is all we had in ours here in Wisconsin! :)