Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's on my iphone.....

Abbi likes to dress herself...

Fun at the craft store...

A bedtime snuggle
Harry, just after a bath, desperately needing a hair cut...
Or how bout' just a good comb over?
Feeding the ducks at the pond. She was like the pied piper with her graham crackers...

My personal fav....
There may or may not have been a few mornings early in this pregnancy where I would get Livi off to school, come home, turn on cartoons, and pass out on the couch.....
Abbi may or may not have taken my phone while I was or wasn't passed out on the couch...
The last one makes me laugh out loud!



6 comments:

DuVall J said...

I love this kid. She gets her great sense of style from her Dad. Check out the outfit while feed the ducks! Classic.!!!

Jenna said...

That first picture of Abbi and the last are the greatest ever! So classic!

Jessica said...

That is too funny that she is posing for pictures! Hope you are feeling okay. I remember many mornings letting Ellie lay in my bed and watch tv while I slept when I was pregnant with Jaren. In fact, she would often wake me up standing by the bed with a box of cereal and bowl so I could get her a snack!

Em and AJ said...

That is all too great! We have a few iphone pictures of Sadie sitting on the toilet (with the iphone) taking pictures of her feet and undies around her ankles. Don't ask me how she crept away without me knowing that she had the iphone snapping pictures while she was sitting on the pot?! :)

emuhle said...

haha! i love that girl. and you other one. love these pictures!

Kierstin said...

Hahaha! That's so funny!