Thursday, September 2, 2010

I melted...

My girls were having a snack in the kitchen....I was hiding myself on the couch in the family room.

Abbi: "Livi, I really missed you today."

Livi: "I missed you so much too, Abbi."

Serious heart melting.

*Olivia is gone all day at school and every Tuesday/Thursday Abbi is in afternoon preschool. The girls don't get as much time together as they are used to. So, when they do get time together, its like heaven. They just play! And its so fun to watch.

I LOVE that they LOVE each other.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They are darling! Don't you love conversations like that?

Unknown said...

They are the cutest!

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness! Moms just live for those moments!

emuhle said...

that is so sweet! love those girls.

Kristin said...

aweeeee ..... that is the sweetest thing ever. i didn't quite have that experience with my siblings growing up.haha