Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meet Harry...

the newest member of our home.

He's a one year old terrier(ish) and such a sweet natured dog. He's amazing with the girls, so far, and seems to have a FANTASTIC temperament. I can't believe I wanted to throw this into the chaos of our lives but he kinda stole our hearts and he needed a good home. And I decided he's just ugly enough to be super cute. We love him already.
And a few perks from adopting from a shelter....all up to date on shots and vet care, all dogs are spayed or neutered, and they're just so dog-gone :) happy to be rescued they just love you right away. (At least Harry does)

So, welcome home Harry!

6 comments:

Us said...

Wow! Good for you. That is a brave moment in every parents life. I watched a special on Animal Planet (I know how lame am I?) about a dog that saved it's owners life. I don't know if we will ever own one but it sure warmed me up to the idea. He is a cutie. And I love the old man name - perfect. Can't wait to meet him when we are in town again. Love to you and the fam. I miss you.

Kierstin said...

Yeah for Harry! Congrats :) He's actually a pretty cute little guy.

Jessica said...

He is pretty cute and I am not a dog person! Like the name!

Staci said...

I am shocked that DuVall would get a dog. He's not so much a dog lover. Dogs are wonderful for kids! Good for you guys! (only 9 weeks left until our new baby arrives!)

emuhle said...

That is awesome and he is all cuteness, I think, no ugly. You did not tell us you were getting a dog!

Scott and Stacia said...

He looks so cute and sweet. I hope it goes well!