Thursday, October 29, 2009

So long paradise...


This is how you know you lived in San Diego for too long....

It was cold this morning when we woke up. DuVall put on a sweatshirt. Abbi looked at him with a strange look on her face and asked, pointing to the sweatshirt, "Daddy, what's that?"

We had a good laugh.


ALSO...

Max & Ruby

The theme song is stuck in my head. It just won't go away. And why don't they have a mother? I mean, Ruby is a great big sister but c'mon. Everybody needs a mother. I really need to know why they don't have a mother.

5 comments:

Dru said...

Moms are the best!

I think it is disturbing that most of the disney characters come from broken homes as well. Think about it ... Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, etc...

RazakFamily said...

I love that your kiddo didn't know what a sweatshirt was...my kids won't leave the house without their beanies lately!!!

I agree with Dru...moms are the best :)

emuhle said...

haha, that's awesome! i wish we had that problem...

and about moms, peter pan & 101 dalmatians are the only disney classics where there are both parents & one doesn't die. isn't that rediculous? and how do i know that? i'm not sure. but i do know that moms are the best!

Jessica said...

Wow, just getting the sweatshirts out? We have already decked out in full winter gear several times!

emuhle said...

ammendment to my statement: also add oliver & company and lady & the tramp. my bad.