Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Longest six years of my life.... :)

Last weekend DuVall and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! He surprised me with a weekend trip to Moab to go jeeping, something we did a lot while we were dating. It was a wonderful weekend, just the two of us. I was reminded, as I am most everyday, just how lucky I am to be married to my best friend. Both DuVall and I realize just how very blessed these past six years have been. We've had many joys and a few sorrows, both of which have made us stronger. DuVall, I love you more than life itself. Thank you for such a beautiful life.


Reflection from my side mirror. Nothing like a Utah sunset.

We went jeeping all night on one of the hardest trails in Moab. It was amazing and frightening.
And we had a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun surprise!

DuVall J said...

It's great to be married to the best girl in the world. My friend, I love you.

DuV

Gramps and Queenie said...

I loved your posts this time....so much fun....Glad to hear all is well

Jenna said...

Wow what a fun anniversary surprise!!! Glad you had such a fun time.