Sunday, June 14, 2009

The latest and greatest....


Olivia "graduated" from Preschool! I have to admit I got a little teary thinking about her leaving this preschool that we have absolutely loved and going off to kindergarten in a few months. I feel old enough, but certainly not mature enough to have a child old enough to start elementary school. I am excited for her new adventure but terrified at the same time. But I won't let her know that. She can hardly wait.
Olivia with her teacher Mrs. Debbie.


Anyone recognize this girl with Olivia? If your kids watch the Disney Channel you just might. "All aboard the choo-choo train, all aboard the choo-choo train. All aboard the choo-choo train...all-aboard, all aboard." This is the girl from "Choo-choo Soul" a show on the Disney Channel. She is friends with one of Olivia's little friend's family from preschool and she was there watching her graduate. It took all us mom's a while to figure out who she was but when it came out all the kids were really excited and everyone grabbed a picture with her. Olivia was very excited.





Abigail is now sleeping in a "big girl" bed. (Her crib mattress on Olivia's bedroom floor.)  We made the switch because she climbs out of her crib and we worry that she will hurt herself because she more "flings" herself out than "climbs" out. A few nights ago we checked on the girls only to find this. Abigail loves to be with her "Aya".




We had some visitors last week in the backyard early one morning. We found them swimming in the pool but couldn't get the camera out in time. We did catch them taking a stroll on the lawn, however. We scared them away trying to throw bread crumbs at them. 
Lots of nature out here. Like tonight, we pulled a tick off of Olivia's bum cheek. Luckily it hadn't buried its head yet. I stayed calm and so did Olivia but I really just wanted to throw up. I don't like bugs. Especially ones that like to attach themselves to you. Yuck. 

5 comments:

LagaFamily said...

She's getting so big. I can remember when you told me you were pregnant with her. Time flies! I love the picture of the two girls on the bed asleep. So cute!

RazakFamily said...

i LOVE the picture of Abbi in Livi's bed! I can't wait for that point with my kids!!

Jenna said...

These girls are so cute. Go Livy for her big graduation....crazy she is gettin so old!!! I love the picture of them in the bed together. so sweet.

colin and brooke thompson said...

totally know that gangsta chick on the disney channel! Awesome!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Livi! Love the picture of the girls! A TICK? Oh, I think I would have died, so good job at staying calm! :)