Monday, February 23, 2009

The HUNT is on...

In just over four months my parents will be returning from their mission! It's been a long 3 years without them and we are thrilled to have them come home! (Although, the blessings from their service have been amazing! Maybe they should stay out a bit longer....)

We have been living in their home while they've been away which has been a HUGE blessing. But now that they are returning, the house hunt has begun! It is a bit overwhelming to say the least, but we have faith all will be well and whatever needs to happen will happen. So, any tips from you more experienced home buyers.....?



7 comments:

Jessica said...

My advice-Convince my hubby to fly me out to Cali to go house hunting with you! I want to see your choices when you narrow down, so e-mail me the links! :) Good luck and remember, there is always a good deal.

emuhle said...

oh i wish we could be there to help you look! we sure had fun looking with you last summer :) i wish we had some advice to share!

Holly said...

I hate moving! We moved 9 times in the last 7 years:o) I really hope you find something you love! I can't believe your parents have been gone for so long and I haven't seen their house yet! It's really crazy how quickly time goes by! We'll definitely have to stop and see them when we come this summer! Are you looking for a place in California??? Oh...my advice...start packing now!!! I always try to be soooo organized with my packing, then it comes time to move and I just start stuffing all our things in boxes:o) Anyways, miss you!

LagaFamily said...

Good luck! My advice is to buy a house in Utah! We miss you guys.

Kierstin said...

I have no good advise. Good luck with that one ;)

Scott and Stacia said...

Which cities are you looking to move?? Good luck with the search!!!

Staci said...

I have no advice since I have never bought a home except the one I am in (which we built), but I do know that I love, love, love to house hunt. My mom and I go and look in Vegas all the time. Usually at the model homes, but it is still so fun! Joe and I want to come to see you in the next month or two. Do you think it will be too hectic while you are trying to find a house? Let me know if there is a certain weekend that is good for you all. Call me! I need to see those cute cute kids of yours!