Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We visited our local Pumpkin Patch (more like a mini carnival with pumpkins) as part of our FHE this week. Abbi loved the petting zoo, especially the little pig that she followed around for several minutes. (See video below) And Olivia is now our family acrobat. (See video below) Very brave girl if you ask me.
I love this time of year and I know I shouldn't complain about warm weather but I am really hoping things start to cool down so it will actually feel like fall!

















5 comments:

Kierstin said...

I love the picture of Abi grabbing the pigs tail and I want to try that jumpy thing!

emuhle said...

i cannot believe that your kids get cuter in every picture! we sure do miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Wow, Livi is a brave girl-I can't believe Duv let her do that! The video of Abbi chasing the pig is so funny!

akdoxey said...

So fun. What a great place. I can't get over Olivia's curls, and I can't believe she's so brave. Leah would FLIP!

LagaFamily said...

Looks like such a fun place! That's a pretty fancy pumpkin patch. The girls sure look cute!