Monday, March 31, 2008

Angel girl...

I've been thinking a lot lately about our little Emma Marie. I miss her most this time of year, when we celebrate Easter and the anniversary of her quiet birth. This week we will make our yearly pilgrimage to Provo to visit her grave. I look forward to this, not with sadness, but with joy. I feel such peace when I visit her resting place. I gain strength from the spirit there. And my heart becomes more and more grateful for the constant reminder she is to me to do my very best. I miss you dearly my little angel. And love you even more!

8 comments:

Kierstin said...

My heart goes out to you both at this time of year. We will never forget what a surreal, sad, difficult time that was for you. She is perfect in every way and I am so excited to meet her one day. Know that I am thinking of you next monday. I love you.

ajensen said...

that was pretty neat to read. Very sweet. You and DuVall have amazing perspective.

Holly said...

That was sweet! So glad that Provo is just a little drive for you so you can have her sweet spirit close to you always! You should check out Brooke Hansen's blog. She lost twins and has a wonderful perspective on her little angels as well! You're amazing!
http://brookeplustwins.blogspot.com

adfortries.com said...

I'm glad I can always lean on you for strength. I've always looked up to you, but you never cease to amaze me.

enricofam said...

You are a sweet family and I love that you are so close! I wish that I could give you a big hug! love you guys!

Laura: Mom of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akdoxey said...

I felt very peaceful reading that, you two are so strong, thank you for sharing it and giving me a reminder to be better.

Kierstin said...

I am thinking about you today... We love you all. xo